The government of AJK finally announce the state talent scholarship for the residents of AJK. Any student who appeared in the 2021 exam and studied in any government or private institute of AJK can apply for a scholarship. All applications will be awarded on a 100% merit basis.
AJK State talent scholarship for all Government, semi-government, and private institute students living in AJK. From primary to Ph.D. all levels of students can apply for AJK state talent scholarship. The last date of the AJK state talent scholarship is February 28, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for the AJK state talent scholarship
1. Only students who appeared in exams 2021 are eligible.
2. The following percentage is required to apply for the scholarship
- Primary, Middle and Elementry class 90% marks
- Matric class exams 85%
- Inter Board Exams 80% marks.
- BA/BS, MA/MSc,MS or Ph,D. 70% marks
3. Awarded students must maintain at least 60% to continue their scholarship further.
4. If any time found wrong information about your provided details, the scholarship will be canceled at that time.
5. Only regular students are eligible for scholarships.
6. The weekend class program, government employees, Distance learning, or private candidate are not eligible for the AJK state talent scholarship.
7. Attach your result card copy along with the application form.
8. In professional courses, students need to attach 2-semester results with the application.
How to apply:
- Download the application form from their website or get printed from your nearest computer printing shop.
- Fill in all the correct information.
- Deposit PKR 100/- to the account number 0109000232321573, united bank, chatter, 2 Mile Branch Muzaffarabad. Moreover, attach this fee receipt with the application form.
- Only an attested application with a covering letter from the head of the institute will be acceptable.
Must Read: HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022
- 1 Attested copy of the certificate of citizenship of the state.
- Passport size pictures.
- Result card of Latest completed degree program.
- CNIC or B-form copy with the application.
- The application should be completed in all aspects otherwise it will be rejected any time.
- Application should be reached on Secretariat Higher education, Block-10, Secretariat Complex, Chhattar 2 Mile, Muzaffarabad before last date. Late received application will be rejected.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to receive application form through the Post is February 28, 2022. Your application should be reached on address before 28 Feb 2022.