Ehsaas scholarship portal is now open for the Ehsaas scholarships program 2021. you can apply for the Ehsaas scholarships program 2021 before 30 September 2021. here you can find all details about Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships program 2021.-22.
History of Ehsaas Scholarship Program
Ehsaas scholarships program was launched on 4th November 2019 by the prime minister of Pakistan Imran khan. moreover, he wants to provide need-based scholarships to talented students across the country.
Ehsaas scholarship program is the largest program in the history of Pakistan. According to their initiative, more than 50,000 students will receive an Ehsass scholarship for the next 4 years.
Moreover, the federal government has earmarked 24 billion rupees for the Ehsaas scholarship program for the next 4 years. Out of this 50% will be given out to the girls and 2% for differently-abled undergraduate students.
The Objective of Ehsaas Scholarship program
After F Sc/FA many students can’t afford the expensive university fee. the aim of the government is to help those needy students who can’t able to continue their studies due to high fees. So the main objective of the government is to provide financial support to the students of four or five years of the undergraduate program.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2021-22 will be awarded to newly admitted students in the universities.
- Firstly, students Having families income less than 45.000 are eligible.
- Students Who Admitted on a merit base according to the admission criteria of the institution are eligible for the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2021.
- Also applicant Must be a student of undergraduate degree programs as recognized by the HEC.
- Lastly, the age of the applicant must be according to the maximum age of applying for admission.
Who Cannot Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2021-22?
The students are ineligible if they are:
- Having any other scholarship or any continuous grant.
- Students with a self-support or in evening programs with heigh fee structures are not Eligiable.
- Students who are Enrolled in Affliated Collages ( both Public and Private) are not Eligible.
How to Apply?
All applicants can apply through HEC online portal after sign up. HEC accepts only online applications through their portal and can not approve applications in any other format.
it’s easy to sign up HEC Ehsass Scholarship program portal. While Sign up, you need to provide the following information.
- CNIC/B-form/Passport number
- First & last name
- Strong Password
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
After Filling in These Details CLICK on Sign Up Button. You will receive a one-time OPT code On Both Emails and provided Mobile Number. Enter These OPT Code And Click Verify. Now Your Account Will Be Verified With HEC Portal.
How to Fill Out The Application of Ehsass Scholarship?
After sign up, log in to your account, and it will take you to the dashboard of the HEC portal. To fill form follow the following steps but if you want to see the STEP-BY-STEP Process click the “Guidance” button given below.
You Need To Follow the Following Steps to Fill Ehsass Scholarship Form:
- Firstly, enter Your Personal Details And Profile Picture.
- Provide you academic information.
- Enter the Details of you all your family members.
- provide details of family members’ income.
- Enter Details of all family’s spending, including house rents and utility bills.
- Provide information on the family assets, including business, properties, and houses, etc.
- Enter details about previous scholarships and the purpose to get this scholarship.
- After that, All processes Click the Submit Button And Submit Your Application.
Documents Required to Apply:
They will need the following Documents for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship. Applicants must attach these documents with a hard copy of the application, which will be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form.
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian).
- Salary slip or income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother).
- If your father/ Guardian is a laborer on a daily-wage/private job/shopkeeper, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate of your father/ Guardian on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs.50/-.
- Copies of last Month’s Utility Bills (Electricity, Telephone, Gas, Water) (if applicable).
- Copy of rent agreement. (if House is on Rent).
- Copies of last semester’s fee receipts of applicant and siblings (if applicable).
- Copies of expenditure-related/medical bills documents (if applicable).
- 1x passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Lastly, 1x picture of the front of the Your/Rented house from the outside.
NOTE: Hard copy only submitted to the Finance Aid Office of applicants university.
How Ehsass undergratuate Scholarships Will be Awarded?
Students will be awarded scholarships after the completion of the following Steps.
- A specific teamof every university will short list the studenents according to the providing information.
- Moreover, after shoetlist applicants will be call for interview for the award of scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be selected and asked to sign an agreement on stamp paper..
- Lastly, after this all processs Financial Aid office of each univercitys will issue the final scholarship for selected students.
What Does The Ehsaas undergrauate Scholarship Cover?
Ehsaas Scholarship Program will cover:
- Annual Stipend.
- University fee as per the actual fee.
Also Read: When will you receive Ehsaas Scholarships?
students of the following public sector universities are eligible to apply for Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarship 2021-22.