Do you have experience creating websites? If “YES,” you have the chance to work in the UK and make a good living. An rising public sector organisation in York is looking for a passionate and creative Software Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
What tasks do I perform in my capacity as a website developer for Hays Technology?
Hays Technology’s website development team is nimble. You will be collaborating with the team on a variety of strategic projects while creating web applications and integrating business systems. You will also be involved in all phases of software development, from creating and delivering software to planning and contributing to your team’s product roadmap. Maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automated testing is also your work in the team.
Qualifications for employment as a Website Developer at Hays Technology
Working with Hays Technology will only be successful if you can:
- Possess strong interpersonal and stakeholder management abilities
- Possess the capacity to work independently and outside of a larger team.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels
- possess expertise in developing and supporting real-world IT systems in production
- able to adjust to new frameworks, languages, and technologies
- It would be ideal but not necessary to be familiar with agile software development paradigms (Scrum, Kanban).
- possess understanding of modern software development techniques (unit testing, continuous integration etc.)
Your benefits and entitlements
Working for Hays Technology as a website developer is quite competitive and pays competitively. Your pay ranges from £30K to £43K depending on your level of expertise.
You are entitled to a great work-life balance that includes flexible scheduling, hybrid and remote working, a competitive pension plan, training and development opportunities, and a generous annual leave policy of 30 days.
On November 15, 2022, applications for this position opened and are still open today.
Location: York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Contact: Sarah Hazelwood
Telephone: 0113 2003750