If you’re one of those who really want to study in Foreign then Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships will be the best opportunity for you. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan welcomes you to apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022.
The applicants can get the opportunity to study for an Undergraduate Degree or in a Postgraduate degree program in the following university of Brunei. Click on the university name to know which program they are offering:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) – http://www.ubd.edu.bn/
- Kolej Universiti Perguvruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB) – http://www.kupu-sb.edu.bn/
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA) – http://www.unissa.edu.bn/
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) – www.utb.edu.bn
- Politeknik Brunei (PB) – www.pb.edu.bn
The Academic year will start in August 2022, but it depends on the situation of COVID. if you want to apply for Universiti Brunei Darussalam, you must apply online as well through this link.
- Applicants must be blogs to Pakistan or AJK.
- The age limit for undergraduate students is between 18-25 years at the time closing date of application.
- If your Master’s or postgraduate student, then your age should be less than 35 years at the time closing date of application.
- Applicants must have completed 12 years of education Intermediate or 4 years program.
- In order to apply for postgraduate, you must have 16 years of education or a Bachelor’s degree.
- Transcript/ Degree/Certificates should be attached and attested by the authorities like IBCC or HEC.
- A certificate from the police to be a Non-criminal record.
- A health certificate is also necessary to apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships.
- TOEFL/IELTS score is also required, where applicable ( Check donor/university requirement).
- Applicants must follow other requirments, to check CLICK HERE.
How to Apply
The applicants are directed to follow the following steps to apply for the Brunei Application form and HEC online application as well. Fill all the columns no one should be left unfilled.
A) HEC Online Application
- You need to first apply for an online application of HEC by visiting http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk.
- Fill the required information into your profile, under “Announcement” select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” to apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships. The announcement menu will be found on the left side of the online portal.
- After filling in all the correct information, submit an HEC online application and save the soft copy.
Also Check: All You Need To Know About CSC Scholarships 2022-23
B) Brunei Application
Download the Brunei Application form by clicking Download. Take a print of that application and fill all the columns correctly.
When you complete an application form, scan it well and make a soft copy. Along with all documents (mentioned below) send the application form to this Email: [email protected].
- Applicants may be called for an interview at such a place by the institutions offering the programs. And to sit for a written examination for access to the applicant’s proficiency in Malay/English/Arabic language ( where required).
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam can reject anyone’s application without telling any reason.
- You also need to submit a security clearance statement from your nearest National Security agency-line police station etc. Submit it with the application by email.
- the decision about the selection of candidates is final. only selected candidates will receive a confirmation email.
Documents Required by HEC
- HEC application form hard copy
- 1 set of Brunei application forms with all supporting attested documents like educational documents from matric class to onwards viz, transcripts, certificates, degree, IBCC equivalency, health certificate, CNIC copy, non-criminal record certificate, proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL, etc.
- You must send the application in the form of Spiral Binding as the same would be ended to Brunei Embassy.
- Each application should be separate.
- Don’t send applications directly to the Brunei Embassy. HEC is the authorized agency for sending applications.
- The last date for sending an application to HEC is
9 Feb 2022.
- The Late received application will be rejected immediately.
NOTE: Only the top 05 applications on a merit base will be selected by HEC and ended to the Brunei Embassy for further process.
Send all application forms with all supporting documents mentioned above to this address:
Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)HRD Division, Higher Education CommissionSector H-9, Islamabad.
For more information or help contact HEC through the following help number:
i) 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432
Last Date to Apply:
The date for applying for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships is 9 Feb 2022.