If you want to be considered for a Master’s or Ph.D. scholarship. Then take a peek at this article. There are approximately 400 Deakin University Scholarships available in Australia for the academic year 2023. Deakin University in Australia offers fully-funded scholarships to study for free. Australian Deakin University Scholarships can help you make a difference. As one of the best nations for international students, Australia is a great choice. Around 400 Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships and places are available at Deakin University in Australia.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of applying for a Deakin University Scholarship step by step. Deakin University Scholarships are available in all academic fields and majors at the university. International students can pursue Masters’s and Ph.D. degree programs in a wide range of subjects of study. Deakin University is an Australian public university located near Melbourne. The Academic ranked us in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Some Australian colleges are also offering the opportunity to apply for Deakin University Scholarships in Australia for 2022 without having to take the IELTS exam. The Deakin University Australia Scholarship Master’s degree will last for two years, while the Doctoral degree will last for four years. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The full details of the Deakin University Scholarship for 2023 may be seen here.
Deakin University Scholarship 2023 Information
- Country: Australia
- University: Deakin University
- Scholarship Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Deadline Varies from Course to Course
Why should you attend Deakin University?
- Because it is offering 400 Master, Ph.D. Fully Funded Scholarships.
- It is one of Australia’s leading research communities.
- Throughout your degree, you’ll receive guidance from some of the world’s leading researchers and benefit from access to world-class facilities.
Deakin University offers a variety of academic fields to choose from.
- Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
At Deakin, there are different types of scholarships for international students. All types of Deakin Australia Fully Funded Scholarships are given below.
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships
- External Scholarships
Also, Check: ETH Zurich E4D scholarship in Switzerland 2022 | Fully Funded
Financial Protection (Types of Scholarships at Deakin University)
- The Deakin University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for 2023 to Study in Australia. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters’s degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.)
Australian Government and Deakin University Scholarships :
- MS and Ph.D. Deakin University Scholarships
- Australian Government Scholarship
- Endeavor Scholarships
- HDR Scholarship
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Deakin University’s Step-by-Step Procedure.
Check your eligibility, learn how to apply for a scholarship, and get our best advice on how to write a winning application.
Step 1: Create an academic CV in the Oxford format, which is required (Max 3 Page)
Step 2: Write a cover letter (optional). (Maximum of 1-2 pages). Don’t worry, we’ve developed a guide on how to write the best scholarship motivation letter. Both the Cover Letter and the Motivation Letter are identical.
Step 3:Prepare a research proposal as the third step.
Step 4: We need to contact academics at overseas universities in order to apply for various MS and Ph.D. scholarships. How do I get in touch with them? How can I compose an email to send to the supervisor?
Everything we spoke about in: How to Make Contact with
The First Step
Before applying for candidature, all applicants (other than those applying to study in the Faculty of Business and Law) must contact a supervisor within the relevant faculty, school, or institute to discuss research opportunities.
Business and law applicants are encouraged to email the faculty directly for all supervisor-related inquiries.
- Find a Research Supervisor
- Defining Your Area of Interest
- Chose the right faculty (Deakin’s four faculties are Arts and Education, Business and Law, Health and Science, Engineering and Built Environment.)
Choosing a Supervisor
You’ll need to find a supervisor who you can work well with both professionally and personally, as you’ll be working with them for the duration of your degree.
Questions to Ask from Supervisor
To determine if a supervisor is right for you, you might like to ask:
- what areas of research do they specialize in?
- what areas of research have they previously worked in?
- what areas of research do they have experience in supervising?
- do they have time to supervise you?
- what is their preferred working relationship, i.e. what level of guidance do they offer, mode and frequency of communications, expectations of setting milestones, and how quickly do they provide feedback?
- what is the research culture of the workplace where the supervisor is located?
- how many students are they currently supervising and have supervised to completion in the past?
- what percentage of their students completed their degree?
- how many of them completed in the normal candidature time limit?
- how successful were those students in the examination (e.g. did they pass the first time or was a re-examination required)?
- what were the employment outcomes of previous students?
- what sort of publication track record did they have when they completed?
After getting Professor’s Approval
After getting a professor’s Approval, Follow this.
General Process for Admission and Scholarships in Australian universities:
- You can apply for Masters/MS and Ph.D. scholarships in Australia easily by following these steps.
- Search the universities and professors in Australia of your relevant interest.
- Read all professor’s profiles, research interests, and projects. (You can also find the research interests of professors by finding on Google their published research papers or on their own website).
- Email them with your research CV and a good email (just like a cover letter) by showing how you fit in their lab/work.
- How you can show that you fit in the professor’s lab, you can do it by reading the professor’s papers and giving references to his work in the cover letter.
- But be brief in your cover letter and do not need to show that you belong to a poor family or you have dreamed of doing work in Australia etc
- For the research CV, you just need to explain what you did in your bachelor/master’s degree in the form of a paragraph. Relate your previous work plus your final year project with that professor’s research work and show him/her your interest in his work).
- Remember one thing, first visit the faculty profile of the respective university for applying to the Ph.D. program.
- Some universities do not encourage to contact supervisors directly; in that case, fill out their EOI (expression of interest form) and submit it online.
- If the professor replies to you, then he/she will guide you to go through the whole process and apply for admission to the university.
- IELTS is required, so do it as soon as possible
- After getting admissions, For scholarships, universities have their own scholarships and mostly professors guide you to apply for them or you can see university websites and how to apply for them.
- So start following the above steps and start applying. The process of applying in Australia and South Korea is the same, except in Korea Professor has his own funding also while in Australia, Universities give you funding.
How to Apply for Deakin University Scholarship
- To apply for the Master’s and Ph.D. Scholarship at Deakin University. Visit Here
- The application process is completely online.
- Follow all the steps above.
1 thought on “Deakin University Scholarships | 400 Fully-Funded Scholarships in Australia”