Scholarshipcareer is here with another Need-Base Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif program. Now Applications for Ehsaas scholarships primary to inter 2022 are open to apply. The students of class 6th and 10th will get a quarterly education stipend. For the year 2022 Ehsaas scholarship, class 1st year and 2nd year are also eligible.
only those needy students who are not able to pay their fees are able to apply for this need-based scholarship. Needy Students will get a stipend in this scholarship program of 2022. All the Needy students of 1st and 2nd-year boys will get PKR 3500/-, and girls will get PKR 4000/- in a need-based scholarship. Neddy students of 10th standard will get PKR 3000/-
To know more about Need-Based Scholarship, Check the details mentioned below :
Need-based Ehsaas scholarship Details
- Scholarship for: Primary class to Inter
- Country: Only Pakistan
- Scholarship Type: Need-Based
- From: Government of Pakistan
What is Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program?
The Government of Pakistan Has Launched Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program to help 10 Million children in Pakistan continue their studies. Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program is a nationwide program from the Government of Pakistan. All the school students from age 4-22 are able to apply for this program.
Students of Primary class to Inter ( 1st year, 2nd year ) are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. All girls from primary to Inter will get higher amount to money as respect to boys, to promote education in girls.
Scholarship Stipend ( وظیفہ ) For Boys
- Primary: PKR 1500/-
- Secondary/Matric: PKR 2500/-
- Higher Secondary/ Intermediate: PKR 3500/-
Scholarship Stipend ( وظیفہ ) For Girls
- Primary: PKR 2000/-
- Secondary/Matric: PKR 3000/-
- Higher Secondary/ Intermediate: PKR 4000/-
How to Apply Online for Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Program?
Now candidates can apply online through the App of Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Program. Candidates need to follow the following steps to apply for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022
- Download and Open the application of Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Application From the Play Store or the Following Link.
- Click Register Create new Account
- Enter Mother CNIC, Mother Name, Valid Mobile Number, Password, Confirm Password, and Click Register Button.
- You will get the OTP code on your provided mobile number, enter the OTP code and click submit.
- In child details, Enter Candidate’s CNIC or BForm Number to confirm CNIC or BForm Number and click search.
- Enter the full name of the candidate ( according to CNIC or BForm) select disability( if have).
- Enter School EMIS code or search by Province and select the school.
- After that set a school and you will get a confirmation message with the amount.
Also, Check: The Average Salary of an Aeronautical Engineer USA