Now all interested applicants are invited to apply for the ETH Zurich E4D scholarship in Switzerland 2022. If you are interested to start your higher education career in an Internation environment, then this scholarship will be the best opportunity for you. If you will be successful to get this scholarship, this will be the first step for your quality study. All those students who belong to low-income countries are invited to apply for the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship. This is a great opportunity for international students to increase their knowledge and skills.
The aim of the ETH Zurich E4D scholarship is to provide high-quality education to those students who belong to low-income countries and didn’t afford educational expenses. There is no limit for any Cast, color, religion, culture, or social background to get an education in Switzerland. These benefits may include fee waiver, living allowance, and others in the ETH Zurich E4D scholarship. In this era of globalization and other prevailing global crisis, it’s time to be united help others, and join hands-on on all fronts on such platforms.
ETH Zurich E4D scholarship in Switzerland:
- ETH Zurich
Benefits of ETH Zurich E4D scholarship
You will get the following benefits if you can avail ETH Zurich E4D scholarship:
- Full Visa fees
- An economy trip ticket is worth a max of 2000 CHF.
- All living expenses will be paid by ETH Zurich for the whole duration of the program.
- The full tuition fee is around 660 CHF/semester.
Eligibility Caretaria for the ETH Zurich E4D
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree.
- You Must have 2 years of experience.
- The applicants must belong to the countries listed in the OECD DAC list or from upper-middle-income countries.
- TOEFL min level of English should be C1.
- If your program is other than English, then proof of that level is required.
- The candidate required an acceptance letter from the school of continuing education and DAS, MAS, and CAS program office.
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship
- Candidates need to apply through their official website. The link is given below.
- Candidates need to apply separately for both DAS/MAS/CAS program and for the Continuing Education Scholarship.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Must attach the required documents along with your application.
- Only the certificate of employment will be delivered by the employer to the office of E4D.
- Before submitting the application check all details to ensure the application is complete to all expectations.
- Only if you are admitted to any program in DAS/MAS/CAS, you will be considered eligible for the scholarship.
Required Documents for the ETH Zurich Scholarship program 2022:
You need to attach the following supporting documents along with your application for ETH Zurich Scholarship:
- Complete CV ( Detailed).
- Masters/MSc Diploma.
- other academic transcripts.
- A Motivational letter (1-2 pages).
- 2 Professional references.
- An admission letter by the school for continuing education.
- Certificate of Employment.
- Certificate of English Language expert. ( Min level of TIEFL is C1 or other international acceptable English Certificates).
Last Date to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship program 2022:
- The Last Date to apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship program 2022 is April 30, 2022.