Joint japan world bank graduate scholarship for 2022-2024 is now open. This is the largest program of scholarship for international students. Both candidates male/female are able to apply for scholarships to study full-time master’s degree programs. The selected candidates will study at the universities of the U.S, Oceania, Japan, Europe, and Africa. The scholarship will cover all expenses under the program.
There is no application fee required to apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships. You will be able to study a fully-funded master’s degree program at one of the partner universities of World Bank Graduate Scholarships. This program has served more than 6000 people since 1982.
What World Bank Scholarships cover?
World Bank Scholarships will cover all traveling expenses from Home to university. Moreover, you will $500 extra on every trip, it will cover the full tuition fee, Medical expenses, a subsidy on living expenses including books, etc. you can check complete details about Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2022 below.
Details About World Bank Scholarships
Sponsor: World Bank Group
Host Countries: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
Financial coverage: Fully-Funded
Level: Master Degree Program
Late date to apply: Between 28 Feb 2022 & 27 May 2022
Available fields and Universities:
Candidates can study in any of the following universities according to their provided program list and complete their Master’s Degree program from Internation University.
1. Brandeis University
- Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Coexistence
- Master of Science in Global Health Policy and Management
2. Australian National University
- Master of Climate Change
- Master of Environmental and Resource Economics
- Master of Environmental Management and Development
- Master of Public Policy
3. Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
4. Harvard University — Kennedy School of Government
5. Erasmus University Rotterdam
6. Johns Hopkins University
7. IHE Delft Institute
8. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
9. Keio University
10. SOAS University of London
11. Saitama University
12. University of Birmingham
13. Stanford University
14. Université Clermont-Auvergne — FERDI
15. University of California-Berkeley
16. Université Félix Houphouët Boigny
17. University of Hong Kong
18. University of Leeds
- Master of Public Health (International)
19. University of Oxford
- Department of International Development: MSc in Refugees and Forced Migration Studies
- Blavatnik School of Government: Master of Public Policy
20. University of Sussex
- MA Environment, Development and Policy
- MA Food and Development
- MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MA Migration and Global Development
21. University of Tokyo
- Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP): Master of Public Policy, International Program
- Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Science: International Program on Agricultural Development Studies
22. University of Tsukuba
23. University of Wisconsin-Madison
24. Vrije Universiteit-KIT
25. Williams College
26. Yokohama National University
What will cover World Bank Scholarships?
Joint japan world bank scholarships are fully funded for all international graduate students. This scholarship will cover all the travel expenses including a $500 addition for each trip. Moreover, it will cover the full tuition fee, medical expenses, and a monthly subsistence allowance for all living expenses.
- The candidate must belong to a national of a world bank member developing country. You can CLICK HERE to check the world bank developing countries list.
- You must not hold dual citizenship from any developing country.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- All applying candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, whose prior must be 3 years at the time of application.
- Candidates having at least 3 years of experience after earning a degree are eligible to apply for World Bank Scholarships.
How to Apply?
- The application process for the World Bank Scholarships is fully online.
- You can visit the website of World Bank Scholarships or CLICK HERE.
- To apply for the scholarship, CLICK HERE for the 2022 World Bank Scholarships form and fill out all the required information and submit it online.
Last Date To Apply for World Bank Scholarships:
The Last Date to apply for World Bank Scholarships is 28 Feb 2022 & 27 May 2022.