Scholarship For the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) for the academic year 2022-2023, registration is now open for those who have been accepted or are interested in applying. For the Malaysia Scholarship, you will be able to get a government-supported scholarship for an undergraduate degree in Malaysia without having to take any language or test exams. Students may belong to any country but must be able to demonstrate their capability in either written or spoken English. MTCP is aimed at creating long-lasting relationships between countries as well as promoting equality among all people with grants that are financially sustainable and geared towards countries in need.
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP), founded in 1980, is a funded program by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia. The program lasts 12 months to 24 months. It has helped more than 34,500 people from 144 developing countries since its inception in 1980. Applying for this Malaysia Scholarship is directly done by submitting an official application by the participant or designated representative to the MTCP.
Malaysia Scholarship For Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme 2022-23
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
The MTCP Malaysia Scholarship provides for:
- Cost-of-Living Compensation
- Budget for books
- Tools Permission
- Rental Housing Allowance
- Family Support Allowance
- Placement Compensation
- Thesis Support
- Travel Support (Air Tickets)
- Practical Training Compensation
- End-of-Study Compensation
- Student fees
- Health Claims
- Visa Fee Additional Compensation of RM3,500 Monthly
Subjects of Study
- Applicants may select any relevant course from the ones listed below. The following study topics will get priority:
- engineering, technology, and science (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Banking, management, and economics
- Humanities and social sciences
- Technology for Information and Communication
- Political science and international relations
- Education in Agriculture and Aquaculture
Universities on the List for the MTCP Scholarship Program
Any of the Malaysian universities listed here allow you to enroll in and complete a master’s degree program.
- Malayan University (UM)
- Malaysia’s Universiti Kebangsaan (UKM)
- University of Technology Malaysia (UTM)
- University of Sains Malaysia (USM)
- University of Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University of Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Malaysia’s Universiti Islam Antarabangsa (UIAM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UiTM)
- Malaysia’s Universiti Utara (UUM)
- University of Malaya Pahang (UMP
- University of Malaya Terengganu (UMT)
- University of Malaya Sabah (UMS)
- University of Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- University of Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- University of Technology of Malaya Melaka (UTEM)
- Malaysia’s Universiti Tun Hussein Onn (UTHM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
You Must Read: German Scholarships List | Fully-Funded Scholarships 2023
Malaysia Scholarship for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) The following requirements must be met by applicants:
The following papers must be uploaded in their whole to the online application form.
- At the time of application, you may not be older than 45.
- A Second Class Upper (Honors) grade or a 3.0 cumulative grade point average is required for admission to the Master’s degree program.
- Scholars must enroll in postgraduate programs full-time at the chosen higher education institutions.
- IELTS with a minimum overall score of 6.0; the TOEFL on paper with a score of 500; or the TOEFL online with a score of 60 are examples of acceptable forms of proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- A certified copy of the Passport.
- Application form. ( You can download it from the following link)
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript
- A certified copy of the English Language Proficiency tests
- Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical examination form.
The last date to apply for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022-23 is 16th July 2022
How to Apply for the MTCP Malaysia Scholarship 2022
- The application must be submitted online with all the required documents.
- The Scholarship Guidelines are uploaded here
- To apply online. The online application portal link is here