McDonald fellowships 2022 is a great opportunity launched by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation. If you belong to a developing country, you’re eligible to apply for this fellowship. Also, you need to follow the given below Eligibility Criteria to avail this Fellowship 2022.
If you cannot afford to get research experience in global dynamics, this fully-funded fellowship 2022 is for you. The target of MS is to raise the talent of Developing countries in the fields of research. If a candidate is already in a research institution and cannot afford the expenses of the institute, this fellowship will pay your dues. There are two sponsors of the Fellowship, 1st is ECTRIMS ( European Committee For Treatment And Research in Multiple Sclerosis) Known as MSIF-ECTRIMS McDonald Fellowship. The other one is with the sponsorship of ARSEP which is known as the MSIF-ARSEP McDonald fellowship.
Following are details about McDonald Fellowships 2022
McDonald Fellowship 2022
- It or neighboring country or can be your home country.
- Also, the institute can be from your home country or from outside of the country. Only participation institutes are eligible.
Period of McDonald Fellowships 2022
- 2 years
Benefits of McDonald Felloships 2022
- McDonald Fellowships will cover all travel expenses.
- It will cover all living expenses.
- You will meet with Internation students and international collaboration will be encouraged.
- It will Enrich the knowledge of multiple sclerosis.
- The McDonald Fellowship will help you overcome the MS with effective possible solutions.
- Fellowship will help you to build professional development.
- You social networking will be enhanced.
Eligibility Criteria of McDonald Fellowships 2022:
- The candidate must be educated at a Postgraduate level like Ph.D., Master’s MSc or MD, etc in an area related to multiple sclerosis.
- Only Candidates of Low or Middle-income countries are eligible ( According to World bank Statment).
- if the Candidate is working or studying in Low or Middle-income country, is eligible to apply for the McDonald fellowships 2022.
- The area of research of every candidate must be relevant to Multiple sclerosis.
- If you’re studying in another country on a project, supported by an MSIF grant.
- Also, candidates who are working in hospitals abroad & home country or research institute working on virtual projects.
- More information about the eligibility and fields of work search on their website.
Check: LPI Internship In The United States 2022 [Fully Funded]
How to apply for McDonald Fellowship 2022?
- Candidates can apply through their official website. Link is given below
- All Candidates or directed that they must check their eligibility criteria first before applying. Eligibility criteria can be found on their official webiste. access through the following link.
- Must ensure to provide all supporting documents mentioned below.
- Ensure to fill all required fields.
- At last, complete your application correctly and submit it.
What Are the Selection Criteria for MS Fully-Funded Fellowship 2022?
- It will be decided by the Panel of MSIF’S McDonald Fellowship.
Supporting Documents of McDonald Fellowships 2022:
The following documents are required for the McDonald Fellowships 2022
- Firstly, Supporting statement.
- 3 referees’ details including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Study plan in case of the virtual association.
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date to apply for McDonald Fellowships 2022 is June 30, 2022.