The Punjab government has announced a new scholarship program for students of Punjab. The aim of the program is to provide opportunities to talented and meritorious students that will help them achieve their full potential. Tabeer Scholarship Phase II will help you to pursue your study.
The students will be studying at some of the top universities in Pakistan with full tuition and other expenses being met by the Tabeer Foundation. Moreover, a panel from each university will select the candidates on a merit basis after reviewing their application forms along with supporting documents as per guidelines of the Punjab Government Punjab Education Foundation.
The Tabeer Scholarship Program will cover all fees for undergraduate degree courses in all disciplines, with a total cost of roughly Rs. 6 million per annum per student at the host university. Also, students will have to sign a contract committing to return and teach in their home district post-graduation as a condition for receiving this award.
Tabeer Scholarship is an opportunity for talented students of Pakistan. Students of Punjab can Apply before 28 Oct 2021. All the colleges and universities of Punjab are included in this program. students can only apply offline by filling the application form. The application form for the tabeer scholarship is given below.
Eligiable Degree Progarm
Following degree programs are eligible for Tabeer Scholarship Program Punjab 2021 Phase II.
- Applicant must belong to Pubjab Pakistan.
- Male and Femal both are eligible for Tabeer Scholarship 2021 Phase II
- Applicant must be enrolled in mentioned degree progmes.
- Students must be Studeying in Any university or collage of Punjab or ICT.
How to Apply
There is no logic to apply for a tabeer scholarship. It is easy to apply, you just need to fill 3 pages of the application in Hard form. Pay Rs:350/- Challan fee in HBL or UBL bank. After filling the form submit it through any Courier service at their provided address on the application form. The last Date To Submit the Form is 28 Oct 2021. After Due Date Application will not be Acceptable.
- 2 recent passport size Photo
- SSC Certificate/ result Card
- Intermidiate Result Card/ Certificate
- Bachlaror Degree Result ( if Avaliable)
- Copy Of CNIC
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Fee Challan Deposit copy ( NTPA’S Copy)
How to Fill Form of Tabeer Scholarships 2021-22
if you are Eligible for Tabeer Scholarship Phase II, then Download the Application form From Following Link. After Downloading Form You will see three pages of the form. follow the following steps to fill the form of tabeer Scholarship 2021-22.
- First section is about eligibility caritarea. tick the correct option ( Yes/No) in given box.
- Fill bank Deposit section after paying Rs: 350/- Challan in bank. Enter Bank Code And Deposit date of Paying fee Challan.
- Select your nearest location where you want to attempt your test from given test center.
- Write and fill out you personal detils.
- Write Down Your Acadmic Information.
- fill in Blanks in Udertaking Section.
- On third page fill blanks and pay it in Any one bank ( HBL or UBL).
NOTE: NTPA’S Copy of fee Challan Must Attach with Application Copy.
How You Will Be Selected for Tabeer Scholarship Program?
After Submitting the application form, You Will be Call for a Test. They Will Send You SMS and Email for the test. Your Test Will be Held in Your Selected City. After the test, Scholarship Will be Given Out On Merit Base. But Before the Test, You must Download Your Roll number Slip From Their Website. in any case if your roll number slip will not download, register Your Complain on their NTPA’s Complaint Form.
Amount of Tabeer Scholarship 2021-22
The Amount of tabeer Scholarships is Rs: 600,000/-
Late Date To Apply:
28-Oct-2021 is the Last Date To apply for the Tabeer Scholarship program.